FAMILY FEUD EPISODE 7 SEES DURBAN VS CAPE TOWN
BARGAIN SHOPPING AND SHOPPING FOR PARTNERS… THESE ARE THE HILARIOUS CONVERSATIONS THAT GET STEVE HARVEY’S ATTENTION THIS WEEK IN FAMILY FEUD
While money and the jackpot are undeniably the main attractions on the popular game show Family Feud, there appear to be other attractive opportunities for the contestants as this week’s episode proves.
Host Steve Harvey promised Fleming family member Taryn that she will find her a husband after being on Family Feud. But he diplomatically refused to get in the middle of sisters Jacklyn and Jenny, who were comparing their beauty.
The Fleming family from Northdene in Durban take on the Toefy family from Mitchells Plain, Cape Town, with Amina from the Toefy family enjoying explaining to Mr. Harvey that she is a bargain shopaholic.
Mr. Harvey was very impressed when Amina claimed that she doesn’t pay the price she sees, but bargains until she gets the price she wants. Hopefully, her bargaining skills stand her family in good stead this week to win the jackpot.
Catch the two families in the 7th episode of the popular TV game show Family Feud which airs on e.tv this Sunday 17th May at 6pm.
Meet this week’s competing families:
From Durban: The Fleming family
- Team captain Jacklyn is an area sales manager who enjoys cooking and DIY projects.
- Taryn, a marketing pro, loves writing and fitness.
- Fitness seems to run in the family, as Jesse is a fitness instructor.
- Kevin is a pharmacist.
- Jenny is in administration. She loves sewing and animals.
From Mitchells Plain, Cape Town: The Toefy family
- Fagwa is the team captain. She works in a finance department and enjoys being home alone watching her favourite TV show – Family Feud obviously!
- Sadiqa is a stay at home mom, who loves eating, cooking and baking.
- A former marketing student, Chandini loves dancing and eating and recently got engaged.
- Nashree is an office manager who loves running and hiking.
- Amina is retired and admits to being a bargain shopaholic.
Hosted by entertainer, businessman and philanthropist STEVE HARVEY, the game show calls on two families in each episode to compete in naming the most popular responses to gathered survey questions in order to win cash and prizes.
The game consists of five rounds and each correctly guessed answer is worth a number of points. When a team fails to answer a question, they receive a strike and after three strikes the opposing family has the chance to ‘steal’ the points on the board. At the end of Round 5, the losing family takes their haul home and the other family goes on to play Fast Money in a bid to win the jackpot.
Watch the Fleming and Toefy families in Family Feud Africa this Sunday 17th May at 6pm on e.tv.
Content published by