FAMILY FEUD CONTINUES TO ENTERTAIN AUDIENCES AS
PRETORIA MARKETING ENTHUSIASTS OFFER TO MANAGE MR. STEVE HARVEY’S BUSINESSES WHILE THEIR OPPONENT FROM BOKSBURG ADMITS TO COOKING NAKED…
In the sixth episode of Family Feud SA will see Boksburg up against Pretoria for their chance to win cash and prizes and the opportunity to play Fast Money in a bid to win the jackpot.
An attractive jackpot awaits the winning team this weekend as the Smit family from Boksburg take on Pretoria’s Mathole family.
The 6th episode of the popular TV game show Family Feud airs on e.tv this Sunday 10th May at 6pm
Meet this week’s competing families:
From Boksburg, Ekurhuleni: The Smit family
- Team captain Chanré owns a marketing business. She collects snow globes from all the cities she has visited.
- Charlton is an engineer. He loves sushi and admitted that he enjoys cooking naked, much to Steve’s delight!
- Monique is an optometrist who loves dancing and is a die-hard Marvel fan. She wishes she could fly…
- Customer services manager Desroy is a Doctor Who fan who collects the figurines.
- Sharelle is a housewife and stay-at-home mom. She calls herself a “raiser of legacies”. She loves exercising and chocolate.
From Mooikloof, Pretoria: The Mathole family
- Team captain Nomaswazi is part of an organisation that motivates township kids to be successful, and enjoys tennis.
- Matome, a configuration manager who enjoys art and cooking, told Mr. Harvey that he can manage the whole Family Feud studio.
- Sales manager Andrew (Tokologo), a marketing enthusiast, joked with Mr. Harvey about being able to manage his businesses for him.
- Mmakgotso is in safety and logistics management and likes writing and poetry.
- Vusi enjoys music, movies and jogging.
Who takes the winnings? Watch the Smit and Mathole families pitted against each other in Family Feud Africa this Sunday 10th May at 6pm on e.tv.
Content published by