FASHION FLAVOURS & ART EVENT IN SUPPORT OF CANSA AT SHIMMY
Shimmy Beach Club, Cape Town’s premier venue, has been chosen as the official venue partner for this year’s Fashion, Flavours & Art (FFA) event, in aid of the Cancer Association of SA (CANSA). Following the success of last year’s inaugural event, Ambienz Bespoke Concierge has organised a delightful evening on Saturday, 8 August 2015.
The theme is “Tell Your Story” encouraging guests to share their stories of life, love and strength. Bentley’s luxury motor cars will set the scene as guests are welcomed with a unique cocktail creation by Brand House Luxury Blends. As guests continue down the red carpet their senses will be ignited by the Bvlgari fragrance bar and the breathtaking sculptures especially created by an exciting young artist Adriaan Diedericks.
The MC for the evening, Liezel van der Westhuizen, will greet guests as they mingle under Shimmy’s chandeliers while enjoying canapés served by Sevruga Restaurant. Evening entertainment includes:
- An opulent 1920s style photo booth
- An interactive art piece by local artist, Johnny van Zyl
- An opera performance by Given Nkosi
- Fashion shows by Molteno Creations & Gabriela Fraser Designs
- A dance performance by The Dance Centre
- A 1950s inspired performance by the Femme Fatales
Fabulous prizes will be raffled, with all funds raised through ticket sales and giveaways donated directly to CANSA – a cause close to the heart of so many South Africans.
Each guest will receive a decadent thank you bag sponsored by Langaro Wellness Centre, Bvlgari, Le Kap Magazine and more. Then party the night away at the official Fashion, Flavours & Arts after party at Shimmy Beach Club, recently voted Cape Town’s Best Club.
To be part of this evening in support of an incredible cause, book now:
- When: Sat, 8 August 2015 @ 19:00
- Where: Shimmy Beach Club, South Arm Road, V&A Waterfront
- Tickets: R450 pp and available via Webtickets: http://www.webtickets.co.za/event.aspx?itemid=1457027408
For more information, contact:
Anthony Smith (Event Coordinator & Owner of Ambienz Bespoke Concierge) – email@example.com or Anna Donkin (Event Coordinator & Mrs SA 2014 finalist) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Fashion Flavour & Art on these channels:
Facebook – www.facebook.com/fashionflavourart
Twitter – @FashFlavArt
Also follow hashtag: #TellYourStory