PINKIE FEST 2015
PINKIE FEST 2015, Rock out in Pink
Pinkie Fest is not just a music festival. Pinkie Fest is a culture, with a feel-good vibe that only those who have been can explain. It’s about the music, it’s about the people and it’s about the party!
Pinkie Fest has evolved over the past 16 years from a pink Houghton house digs party, to become one of the most anticipated annual music festivals in Jozi. Traditionally held on the last Saturday in August, our Pinkies fans plan months in advance to make sure they get their hands on these golden tickets!
Pinkie Fest brings you the best of South African music – we support the local industry and scout new up and coming artists to join our line up each year.
Not only do we host the biggest party of the year, but one with a purpose as we do our bit for charity.
A special beneficiary is carefully decided upon each year. The benefactor for Pinkie Fest 2015 is one close to many hearts. We are proud to announce that The South African Guide-Dogs association for the blind has come on board for 2015.
Don’t forget to dress up and stand a chance to win fantastic prizes on the day!
Stand out in a sea of Pink!
Stand a chance of winning double tickets. Simply leave your details below and subscribe to our newsletter. Winner will be contacted via email on #winnerWednesday 26th August
T’s & C’s Apply
Confirmed line-up so far includes:
Visit our facebook page to keep updated on who will be performing as well as any band and DJ submissions – http://www.facebook.com/PinkieFest
To see what you missed out on in 2014, check out our Pinkie Fest video:
General: R495 (Early Bird R435)
- Amazing Bands and DJ’s performing on 2 stages (From 12:00 to 21:00)
- Free Beers and Coolers ALL DAY long!
- Free Legendary Pinkies Punch
- Exclusive ladies bar under Bedouin tent cover
VIP: R1550 ( Early bird R1300)
- Raised VIP area, situated advantageously with sight of both the DJ stage and band stage, covered with a Bedouin tent
- Exclusive VIP parking and venue entrance
- VIP Open Bar with cocktail barmen to serve you drinks ALL day long!
- Gourmet catering throughout the day
- Pinkies Candy Station
- VIP Lounge and cocktail area
- Exclusive VIP toilet units
- Epic Bands and DJ’s ALL Day long!
- Photo booth area for VIP photographs
- Limited edition PINKIE FEST memorabilia
- Head, shoulder and hand massage station
Tickets available at http://www.pinkiefest.co.za/tickets/
With your purchase of every ticket, you also get a FREE 3 MONTH MUSIC subscription worth R170, to SA’s favourite music streaming service, simfy africa. It’s so easy! You’ll have access to more than 27 million songs instantly!
Where? Marks Park Sports Club – Orange Rd entrance, Emmarentia
When? 29 August 2015
What time? 12h00 to 21h00
We would like to thank our amazing sponsors – who make this amazing festival possible.
Pinkie Fest 2015.
Other partners and sponsors:
Pinkie’s is South Africa’s only music festival where you pay the cover charge and drink on us!
NO UNDER 18’s, no pass-outs and R.O.A.R
A Monster Productions & Events initiative
Content published by