GOT A CHANCE BACKSTAGE
TO HAVE A
1 ON 1
1. If you could be any cartoon character who would you be and why?
I would be Buttercup, one of the Powerpuff girls. because then I’d get to kick ass and look cute doing it. I’d get to fight funny villains like Mojo Jojo (yes, I still watch cartoons)
Currently I have two: David Kau and John Vlismas because I always end up sliding off the chair when I’m watching them and they both have big hearts.
5. Where in the world would you like to perform and why?
6. What’s your biggest fear when on stage?
7. What’s your favourite joke?
My gag about Afrikaner men and their short shorts. Because it cracked me up so much when I came up with it, and also when I first did it on stage, I can’t believe how obvious a gag it is.
8. Being a comedian, are you always funny and joke around or is it only when on stage?
9. Where do you get your material from?
Everywhere – This is like what inspires me really. if it matters to me, there will always be something funny about it in my view.
10. What can your fans expect from Tumi Morake later this year?
My fans can expect more of the usual “Oh No She Didn’t” opinions, and more of me on the telly. And I expect them to vote for me in the Audience Choice category of the Comics Choice Awards (hahaha)